July 27-30, 2017Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology (MCCMB) is a biennial forum in various up-to-date areas of computational biology. It traditionally takes place in Lomonosov Moscow State University, but despite its "local" title both Russian and international scientists participate the conference. The working language of the conference is English.
Selected papers of MCCMB'17 participants will be published in the special issue of Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology subject to the standard reviewing procedure. All accepted abstracts will be indexed in the Russion Index of Scientific Citations (đ╚═Í).
Topics of interestThe topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Sequence analysis:
- statistics of DNA and protein sequences;
- functional annotation of genes, proteins and genomes.
- Structure of biopolymers:
- prediction of protein structure;
- interaction of proteins with ligands;
- comparative analysis of protein 3D structures;
- prediction of RNA structure.
- Molecular evolution:
- phylogenetic analysis;
- comparative genomics;
- genome rearrangements.
- Omics and Systems biology:
- genome and metagenome analysis;
- large-scale analysis of proteomes and protein-protein interactions:
- metabolic and signal pathways;
- models and networks.
- Next generation sequencing
Conference July 27-30th Submission for oral presentations Before March 15th
Decision for oral presentations April 15th
Submission for poster presentations Before May 1st
Decision for poster presentations May 15th
Early bird registration Before May 31st
NewsThe registration form is now available.
April 14th, 2017
The deadline for submission of abstracts for oral presentations has been extended until March 15th.
March 13th, 2017
Our new website is launched. You can find old web pages here.
January 25th, 2017