July 27–30, 2017
Moscow Conference on Computational Molecular Biology (MCCMB)
is a biennial forum in various up-to-date areas of computational biology.
It traditionally takes place in
Lomonosov Moscow State University,
but despite its "local" title both Russian and international scientists participate the conference.
The working language of the conference is English.
Selected papers of MCCMB'17 participants will be published in the special issue of
Journal of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
subject to the standard reviewing procedure.
All accepted abstracts will be indexed in the Russion Index of Scientific Citations (ÐÈÍÖ).
Conference: July 27–30
Submission for oral presentations: before March 8
Decision for oral presentations: April 15
Submission for poster presentations: before May 1
Decision for poster presentations: May 15
Early bird registration: before May 31
Topics of interest
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Sequence analysis:
- statistics of DNA and protein sequences;
- functional annotation of genes, proteins and genomes.
- Structure of biopolymers:
- prediction of protein structure;
- interaction of proteins with ligands;
- comparative analysis of protein 3D structures;
- prediction of RNA structure.
- Molecular evolution:
- phylogenetic analysis;
- comparative genomics;
- genome rearrangements.
- Omics and Systems biology:
- genome and metagenome analysis;
- large-scale analysis of proteomes and protein-protein interactions:
- metabolic and signal pathways;
- models and networks.
- Next generation sequencing.